Vicose Thickener LH-312D
-LH-312E is a kind of acrylate polymer. Can be used for thickening of pigment printing, non-woven printing and coating, also for the preparation and thickening for all kinds of mucilage, it has good thickening property and the fabric shows bright color.
Key Features and Typical Benefits:
|Appearance||Milk white viscous liquid|
LH-312E is suitable for the pigment printing or the thickening of other aqueous or mucilage system.
1. Pigment printing recipe:
|Water or others||Y %|
1. Process flow: Paste preparation—Rotary or flat screen printing-Drying(150-160℃, 1.5-3 min).
Note: Detailed process should be adjusted according to preliminary tries.
Operating and safety instructions:
1. Suggest weighing and diluting separately when preparing the paste, add respectively and stir fully before use.
2. Strongly recommend using soft water in dilution, if soft water is not available, the stability needs to be tested before making the solution.
3. After dilution, it should not be stored for a long time.
4. To ensure the safety, you should review our Material Safety Data Sheets before using this product under special conditions. MSDS is available from Lanhua. Before handling any other products mentioned in the text, you should obtain available product safety information and take necessary steps to ensure safety of use.
Package & Storage:
Plastic drum net 130 kg, can be stored for 6 months under room temperature and hermetic condition without exposure to sunlight. To ensure that the product quality is maintained, please check the period of validity of the product, and should be used up before the validity. The container should be tightly sealed when not in use. It should be stored at normal room temperature, preventing prolonged exposure to extreme heat and cold conditions, which may cause product separation. If the product is separated, stir the contents. If the product is frozen, thaw it at warm condition and stir after thawed.
The above recommendations are based on comprehensive studies conducted inthe practical finishing. They are, however, without liability regarding property rights of third parties and foreign laws. The user should test whether the product and the Application: are suited for his very special purposes.
We are, above all, not liable for fields and methods of Application: which have not been put down by us in writing.
Advice for marking regulations and protective measures can be taken from the respective safety data sheet.